#208, (10 December 1855-14 February 1887)
Ann Todd's grave, Market Deeping churchyard.
|Birth*||10 DEC 1855 ||Ann Todd was born on 10 DEC 1855 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.2,3 |
|Baptism||6 JAN 1856 ||She was baptized on 6 JAN 1856 at St Guthlac's Church, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Isaac Todd and Elizabeth Bettles at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Herbert Todd and William Todd.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Ann Todd lived at Westgate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||She was employed as Kitchen maid; Collingwood family.6 |
|Marriage*||26 MAR 1873 ||She married Philip Smith, son of Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer, on 26 MAR 1873 at Register Office, Whitby, Yorkshire, England, witnessed by Elizabeth Barnett.7,8 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Smith. |
|Residence*||2 FEB 1875 ||Ann Todd and Philip Smith lived at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Ann Todd and Philip Smith lived at Deeping Gate, Northamptonshire, England, together with Herbert Smith, Elizabeth Ann Smith, Philip Cornelius Smith, Walter Smith and Ruth Smith.10 |
|(Witness) Employment||4 APR 1881 ||Ann Todd witnessed the employment of Isaac Todd on 4 APR 1881 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.10 |
|(Witness) Birth||JUN 1882 ||Ann Todd witnessed the birth of Martha Smith in JUN 1882 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.11,12 |
|Death*||14 FEB 1887 ||Ann Todd died on 14 FEB 1887 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, aged 31.13 |
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, birth, Ann Todd, father Isaac Todd, mother Elizabeth Bettles, Market Deeping, no 269.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, birth, Ann Todd, father Isaac Todd, mother Elizabeth Bettles, Market Deeping, no 269. 1855.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Boune, Lincs, Jan-Mar 1856, vol 7a 290.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), Ann Todd, father Isaac Todd, mother Elizabeth, Market Deeping, C013458.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Ann Todd, 19, father Isaac, & Philip Smith, 19, father Joseph, Registrar, Whitby, Yorks., no. 189. Philip signed by mark.
- [S17] BMD indices, Whitby, Yorks, Jan-Mar 1873, vol 9d 673.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Birth D6361, No. 89, Elizabeth Ann SMITH.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Lincs, Apr-Jun 1882, vol 3b 271.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 9 at census.
- [S37] Family photo, slide taken by FWJ.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016