|Father*||Isaac Todd b. 1821, d. 1 Jul 1900|
|Mother*||Elizabeth Bettles b. Feb 1825, d. 12 Mar 1902|
|Charts||Michael Jefferies' ancestors|
Louise Simon's ancestors
The Smiths of the Deepings
The Bettles of the Deepings
The Palmers of Deeping St James
The Woodwards of Lincolnshire
The Todds of Rutland & the Deepings
|Birth*||10 DEC 1855||Ann Todd was born on 10 DEC 1855 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.2,3|
|Baptism||6 JAN 1856||She was baptized on 6 JAN 1856 at St Guthlac's Church, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG.4|
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861||She lived with Isaac Todd and Elizabeth Bettles at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, EnglandG, together with Herbert Todd and William Todd.5|
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871||Ann Todd lived at Westgate, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG.6|
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871||She was employed as Kitchen maid; Collingwood family.6|
|Marriage*||26 MAR 1873||She married Philip Smith, son of Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer, on 26 MAR 1873 at The Registry Office, Whitby, Yorkshire, EnglandG, witnessed by Elizabeth Barnett.7,8|
|Married Name||Her married name was Smith.|
|Residence*||2 FEB 1875||Ann Todd and Philip Smith lived at Market Deeping, LincolnshireG.9|
|Residence||30 MAR 1881||Ann Todd and Philip Smith lived at Deeping Gate, Northamptonshire, EnglandG, together with Herbert Smith, Elizabeth Ann Smith, Philip Cornelius Smith, Walter Smith and Ruth Smith.10|
|(Witness) Employment||4 APR 1881||Ann Todd witnessed the employment of Isaac Todd on 4 APR 1881 at Market Deeping, LincolnshireG.10|
|Death*||14 FEB 1887||Ann Todd died on 14 FEB 1887 at Market Deeping, LincolnshireG, aged 31.11|
|Philip Smith b. 23 May 1854, d. 12 Nov 1924|
|Marriage*||26 MAR 1873||She married Philip Smith, son of Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer, on 26 MAR 1873 at Whitby, YorkshireG, witnessed by Elizabeth Barnett.7,8|
|Last Edited||15 Feb 2019|
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, birth, Ann Todd, father Isaac Todd, mother Elizabeth Bettles, Market Deeping, no 269.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, birth, Ann Todd, father Isaac Todd, mother Elizabeth Bettles, Market Deeping, no 269. 1855.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Boune, Lincs, Jan-Mar 1856, vol 7a 290.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), Ann Todd, father Isaac Todd, mother Elizabeth, Market Deeping, C013458.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Ann Todd, 19, father Isaac, & Philip Smith, 19, father Joseph, Registrar, Whitby, Yorks., no. 189. Philip signed by mark.
- [S17] BMD indices, Whitby, Yorks, Jan-Mar 1873, vol 9d 673.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Birth D6361, No. 89, Elizabeth Ann SMITH.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S37] Family photo, slide taken by FWJ.