#211, (December 1880-14 November 1954)
|Birth*||DEC 1880 ||Ruth Smith was born in DEC 1880 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||3 JUN 1901 ||She married John Blessett, son of John Blessett and Elizabeth Smith, on 3 JUN 1901 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.2 |
|Death*||14 NOV 1954 ||Ruth Smith died on 14 NOV 1954 at 90 Bridge Street, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, aged 73.3,4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Philip Smith and Ann Todd at Deeping Gate, Northamptonshire, England, together with Herbert Smith, Elizabeth Ann Smith, Philip Cornelius Smith and Walter Smith.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Ruth Smith lived with Philip Smith at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Emma Smith, Walter Smith, Stephen Smith, Martha Smith and Elizabeth Ann Smith.6 |
|(Witness) Occupation||30 MAR 1901 ||Ruth Smith witnessed the occupation of Philip Smith on 30 MAR 1901 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Ruth Smith lived with Philip Smith at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, together with Stephen Smith.8 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of Ruth Smith was 'Housekeeper for father.8' |
|Married Name||3 JUN 1901 ||Her married name was Blessett.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1911 ||She and John Blessett lived at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, together with Marjorie Annie Blessett, Doris May Blessett and Ivy Elizabeth Blessett.9 |
|Note*||1926 ||Ruth Smith Photos of family groups show another daughter and son Blesset after John. in 1926.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough. Cambs, Oct-Dec 1880, vol 3b 242.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Bourne, Lncs, Apr-Jun 1901, vol 7a 865.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Bourne, Lincs., Dec 1954, 3b 61.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to son John Philip Blessett, coal merchant.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, Philip as widower, dau. Elizabeth as housekeeper.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Employer working at home.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S37] Family photo.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 7.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 3.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016