William Henry Gillett1
#217, (6 February 1880-March 1967)
|Birth*||6 FEB 1880 ||William Henry Gillett was born on 6 FEB 1880 at Bridgewater, Somerset, England.4 |
|Marriage*||10 MAY 1904 ||He married Martha Smith, daughter of Philip Smith and Ann Todd, on 10 MAY 1904 at St John's Church, Branksome, Dorset, England, witnessed by Tom Galton.5,6 |
|Death*||MAR 1967 ||William Henry Gillett died in MAR 1967 at Kettering, Northamptonshire, England, aged 87.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Charles Gillett and Eliza Gillingham at Clyse Road, Huntspill, Somerset, England.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||William Henry Gillett lived with Eliza Gillingham at Huntspill, Somerset, England.9 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||William Henry Gillett lived at 102 Green Road, Poole, Dorset, England.10 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||He was employed as Viceman at coach builders at Poole, Dorset, England.10 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1911 ||He was employed as labourer.11 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1911 ||He and Martha Smith lived at Prospect Place, High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Winifred Gillett, William Bernard Gillett and Elsie Lilian Gillett.11 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||William Henry Gillett and Martha Smith lived at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Mary Patricia Gillett.12 |
- [S17] BMD indices, on birth record.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, 43 at census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Bridgewater, Somerset, Jan-Mar 1880, vol 5c 400.
- [S17] BMD indices, Poole, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1904, vol 5a 615.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Martha Smith, 22, father Philip, & William Henry Gillett, 24, father Charles (dec), St John's, Branksome, no 3, p 2.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 87, Kettering, Northants., Mar 1967, 3b 599.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents Charles & Eliza, & 6 siblings; Edward, Arthur, Annie, James, Joseph, Emma.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, as widowwith 3 children.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, 2 blanked lines.
- [S29] Email from, from Mary P Cole,sister, 2008.
- [S29] Email from, from Mary P Cole, 2008.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016