William Bernard Gillett1
#220, (13 November 1909-2 January 1962)
|Birth*||13 NOV 1909 ||William Bernard Gillett was born on 13 NOV 1909 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||30 SEP 1936 ||He married Dorothy Whiting on 30 SEP 1936 at Spalding, Lincolnshire, England.2 |
|Death*||2 JAN 1962 ||William Bernard Gillett died on 2 JAN 1962 at 41 High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, aged 52.3,4 |
|Burial*||JAN 1962 ||He was buried in JAN 1962 at The Cemetery, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1911 ||He lived with William Henry Gillett and Martha Smith at Prospect Place, High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Winifred Gillett and Elsie Lilian Gillett.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dec 1909, William Burnard Gillett, Bourne, Linc., Oct-Dec 1909, vol 7a 345.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; William B Gillett, & Dorothy Whiting, Spalding, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1936, vol 7a 1192.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 52, Bourne, Lincs. Mar 1962, vol 3b 77.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to widow Dorothy.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, photo of headstone on www.findagrave.com #131768730.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Wycombe, Berks., Jan-Mar 1942, vol 3a 2669. mother Whiting.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016