John Philip Blessett1
|Father*||John Blessett b. Mar 1875, d. Jun 1941|
|Mother*||Ruth Smith b. Dec 1880, d. 14 Nov 1954|
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings|
The Bettles of the Deepings
|Birth*||1 JUL 1913||John Philip Blessett was born on 1 JUL 1913 at Bourne, Lincolnshire, England.2,3|
|Marriage*||APR 1942||He married Gladys Maud Bingham in APR 1942 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.4|
|Death*||3 MAR 2002||John Philip Blessett died on 3 MAR 2002 at Bourne, Lincolnshire, aged 88.2|
|Nickname||He also went by the name of Jack.|
|Occupation*||1954||The occupation of John Philip Blessett was 'Coal Merchant.5'|
|Gladys Maud Bingham b. 6 Jun 1915, d. 31 Aug 2009|
|Last Edited||19 Sep 2013|
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs, Jul-Sep 1913, vol 7a 700.
- [S29] Email from, from John Blessett, May 2009.
- [S17] BMD indices, vol 7a 376, Bourne Lincs, Jul-Sep 1906.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Gladys M Bingham & John P Blessett. Bourne, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1942, vol 7a 1306.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate of mother, Ruth, to son John Philip Blessett, coal merchant.
- [S29] Email from, from John Blessett.