Mary Alice Shotbolt1
#225, (8 October 1886-28 September 1969)
|Birth*||8 OCT 1886 ||Mary Alice Shotbolt was born on 8 OCT 1886 at Low Roads, Spalding, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||8 OCT 1919 ||She married Stephen Smith, son of Philip Smith and Ann Todd, on 8 OCT 1919 at Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, after his demobilisation from Canadian Army.2 |
|Death*||28 SEP 1969 ||Mary Alice Shotbolt died on 28 SEP 1969 at South Transcona, Manitoba, Canada, aged 82.3 |
|Burial*|| ||She was buried at Transcona Cemetery, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Folly Farm, Uffington, Lincolnshire, England.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at North Road, Bourne, Lincolnshire, England.6 |
|Employment*|| ||She was employed as Shop assistant; Boots Drugs. |
|Married Name||8 OCT 1919 ||Her married name was Smith. |
|Emigration*||24 OCT 1919 ||She and Stephen Smith emigrated on 24 OCT 1919 from Montreal, Ontario, Canada.7 |
|Residence*||1 JUN 1921 ||Mary Alice Shotbolt and Stephen Smith lived at Lakeview, Neepawa, Manitoba, Canada, together with Leonard Stephen Smith.8 |
|(Witness) Death||13 NOV 1954 ||Mary Alice Shotbolt witnessed the Death of Stephen Smith on 13 NOV 1954 at South Transcona, Manitoba.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Spalding, Lincs. Oct-Dec 1886, vol 7a 374.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Mary A Shadbolt & Stephen Smith, Peterborough, Cambs, Oct-Dec 1919, vol 3b 771.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Information via Elaine Mathieson, Winnipeg; ca 1990.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, www.findagrave.com plot 12-0011-0.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with mother, and 4 siblings.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with widowed mother Emma, 65.
- [S61] Passengers, Canadian Passenger List, MV Grampian at Montreal. for Winnipeg.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Census of Canada, 1921.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016