#239, (September 1830-12 March 1893)
|Birth*||SEP 1830 ||John Stacey was born in SEP 1830 at Otford, Kent, England.1,2 |
|Baptism||5 DEC 1830 ||He was baptized on 5 DEC 1830 at St Bartholomew's Church, Otford, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1864 ||He married Sarah Ashdown in OCT 1864 at Ash next Ridley, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||12 MAR 1893 ||John Stacey died on 12 MAR 1893 at Chelsfield, Kent, England, aged 62.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with William Stacey and Eleanor Streatfield at Twitton, Kent, England, together with William Stacey, Mary Stacey, James Stacey, Thomas Stacey, Eliza Stacey and Richard Stacey.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||John Stacey and Sarah Ashdown lived at Bo Peep, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with William George Stacey.7 |
|Occupation*||4 APR 1881 ||The occupation of John Stacey was 'Agricultural Labourer.8' |
|Residence*||4 APR 1881 ||He and Sarah Ashdown lived at Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with William George Stacey.9 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., father William Stacey, mother Eleanor. I044405.
- [S113] The Stacey/Titchener b&d list, month only.
- [S17] BMD indices, North Ayesford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1864, vol 2a 605.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 63, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1893, vol 2a 320.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), death, Chelsfield, age 63, I012141.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, KEN 0857/7/7.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, with parents John & Sarah.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016