#245, (October 1803-17 January 1839)
|Birth*||OCT 1803 ||Philadelphia Lane was born in OCT 1803 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||20 NOV 1803 ||She was baptized on 20 NOV 1803 at Eynsford, KentG.1 |
|Marriage*||13 MAR 1824 ||She married William Gibson, son of John Gibson and Anne Hodsoll, on 13 MAR 1824 at St Mary's Church, Newington, Surrey, EnglandG, witnessed by Sophia Lane.2 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Gibson. |
|Name Variation|| ||Philadelphia Lane was also known as Phyllis.3 |
|Death*||17 JAN 1839 ||She died on 17 JAN 1839 at Bethlem Hospital, St George the Martyr, Southwark, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 35, disease of lungs.3,4 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt, Philadelphia Lane, father James, mother Dinah; Eynsford; C131382.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Philadelphia Lane spinster & William Gibson, batchelor. No. 137, 1824. witnessed by sister Sophia Davis.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death certificate for Phillis Gibson, age 36; disease of the lungs; Nath'l Nicholls, Steward, Bethlem Hospital.
- [S17] BMD indices, death,Phillis Gibson, St George, Southwark, Jan-Mar 1839, vol 4 106. possible.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, mentioned with cousins Henry and Harriet.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, with brother Charles.
- [S48] Parish Register, Eynsford Baptists, rec 1 Sep 1836; from Peter Lindley 6/11/2007 to Ron Ellis.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, birth certificate of Emily, no. 121; BXCC945690.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016