Mary Crockford Titchener
#255, (23 May 1856-March 1924)
|Birth*||23 MAY 1856 ||Mary Crockford Titchener was born on 23 MAY 1856 at The cottage near the wells in Back Hill, Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England.1,2,3 |
|Death*||MAR 1924 ||She died in MAR 1924 at Dorking, Surrey, England, aged 67.4,5 |
|Name Variation|| ||She was also known as Polly.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with John Titchener and Harriet Crockford at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Henry John Titchener and John Thomas Titchener.6 |
|Education*||c 1862 || From c 1862 Mary Crockford Titchener was educated at The School, Chelsfield, Kent, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||4 APR 1881 ||She lived with John Titchener at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent.7 |
|Occupation*||4 APR 1881 ||The occupation of Mary Crockford Titchener was 'Dress Maker.7' |
|Occupation||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of Mary Crockford Titchener was 'Dressmaker.8' |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Anne Stacey at Holly Cottages, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with John Henry Titchener and Ernest George Titchener.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Crockford Titchener lived at Hillcrest, Harrow Road West, Dorking, Surrey, England.9 |
- [S5] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1959 Notebook, in her birthday psalter.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1856, vol 2a 21.
- [S9] TITCHENER, Edward George; A Family History (transcript) (undated).
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 67, Dorking, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1924, vol 2a 313.
- [S5] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1959 Notebook, Mary C Titchener; died 1924.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, says 10 Well Hill.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, KEN 0857/21/35.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, General servant, domestic to Emily Calvert.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016