|Charts||The Titcheners of Chelsfield (#1)|
The Titcheners of Chelsfield (#2)
The Staceys of Shoreham
The Streatfields from Farningham
|Nickname||Florence E Smith also went by the name of Florrie.3|
|Birth*||7 AUG 1893||She was born on 7 AUG 1893 at Kent, EnglandG.4|
|Marriage*||SEP 1924||She married John Henry Titchener, son of Henry John Titchener and Anne Stacey, in SEP 1924 at Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.5|
|Married Name||SEP 1924||Her married name was Titchener.1|
|Note*||Florence E Smith and John Henry Titchener was the Joiner & Cabinet Maker for the area, they lived in a house with no electricity for many years.3|
|Death*||APR 1985||Florence E Smith died in APR 1985 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG, aged 91.4|
|Last Edited||24 Oct 2017|
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1924, vol 2a 1598.
- [S39] Peter Smith, researcher, Kent, UK, in email from P and J Smith; middle initial.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, from 'Notes on the Jefferies Tree by FWJ, 1985.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 91, Croydon, Surrey, Apr 1985.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, John H Titchener & Florence E Smith; Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1924, vol 2a 1598.