Frank Wansbury Blundell1
#280, (20 October 1889-7 January 1962)
|Birth*||20 OCT 1889 ||Frank Wansbury Blundell was born on 20 OCT 1889 at Shoreham, Kent, England.2,1 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1916 ||He married Matilda Baker in OCT 1916 at Bearsted, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||7 JAN 1962 ||Frank Wansbury Blundell died on 7 JAN 1962 at Wayside, Weavering Street, Maidstone, Kent, England, aged 72.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with James Blundell and Ellen Wansbury at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with William James Blundell and James Blundell.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Frank Wansbury Blundell lived with James Blundell and Ellen Wansbury at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, together with William James Blundell.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Frank Wansbury Blundell lived with James Blundell and Ellen Wansbury at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with William James Blundell.8 |
|Milit-Beg*||1 JUN 1915 ||Frank Wansbury Blundell began military service as Private, Army Service Corps, Royal West Kent Regiment.9 |
|Employment*||fr 1935 - 1940 ||He was employed as Horticultural Insect Pest Adviser, Ministry of Agriculture.10 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Frank Wansbury Blundell was 'Guest House Proprieter.11' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Matilda Baker lived at "Rockmount", 263 Boxley Road, Maidstone, Kent, England, together with Joan Wansbury Blundell, Ruth Wansbury Blundell and Peter Wansbury Blundell.12 |
- [S5] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1959 Notebook, b. Frank Blundell.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1889, vol 2a 654.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Frank W Blundell & Matilda Baker, Maidstone, Kent, Oct-Dec 1916, vol 2a 1835.
- [S17] BMD indices, Maidstone, Kent, Jan-Mar 1962, age 72, vol 5b 867.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, to widow Matilda Blundell.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S50] Official communication, UK WW1 records, no 769 T/437486.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, from 'Notes on the Jefferies Tree by FWJ, 1985.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, 2 blanked lines. also guests.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016