William James Blundell1
#281, (14 September 1882-10 March 1953)
|Birth*||14 SEP 1882 ||William James Blundell was born on 14 SEP 1882 at Shoreham, Kent, England.2,1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1911 ||He married Mary Anne Price in DEC 1911 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||10 MAR 1953 ||William James Blundell died on 10 MAR 1953 at West Kent General Hospital, Maidstone, Kent, England, aged 70.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with James Blundell and Ellen Wansbury at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Frank Wansbury Blundell and James Blundell.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||William James Blundell lived with James Blundell and Ellen Wansbury at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, together with Frank Wansbury Blundell.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||William James Blundell was employed as Fruit grower with father.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with James Blundell and Ellen Wansbury at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Frank Wansbury Blundell.8 |
|Occupation||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of William James Blundell was 'Fruit Grower, own account.8' |
|Residence*||1919 ||He lived at East Malling, Kent, England, took up a smallholding for returned soldiers, passed to his son Gordon.9 |
|Occupation*||1950 ||The occupation of William James Blundell was 'Market Gardener.5' |
- [S5] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1959 Notebook, b.Will Blundell.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent, vol 2a 615.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Mary A Price & William J Blundell, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1911, vol 2a 1643.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 70, Maidstone, Kent, Jan-Mar 1953, vol 5b 889.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to Gordon James Blundell, market gardener.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, from 'Notes on the Jefferies Tree by FWJ, 1985.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, http://www.tonyteague.freeserve.co.uk/Surnames/f1388.htm
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016