#373, (March 1856-2 August 1927)
|Birth*||MAR 1856 ||John Mulcock was born in MAR 1856 at Croydon, Surrey, England.2 |
|Baptism||16 MAR 1856 ||He was baptized on 16 MAR 1856 at St John the Baptist Church, Croydon, Surrey, England.3 |
|Marriage*||2 MAR 1880 ||He married Mary Lois Harrington, daughter of James Harrington and Frances Camp, on 2 MAR 1880 at St John's Church, Croydon, Surrey, England, witnessed by Peter Button Jefferies and Eliza Jane Harrington.4 |
|Death*||2 AUG 1927 ||John Mulcock died on 2 AUG 1927 at 355 Lordship Lane, Dulwich, London, England, aged 71.5,6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at 3 Little Charlotte Street, Westminster, London, England.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||He was employed as Coachman.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Mary Lois Harrington lived at 14 Queens Gate Place Mews, Kensington, London, England, together with Frances Nellie Mulcock.8 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of John Mulcock was 'Coachman/Groom.9' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Mary Lois Harrington lived at 3 Warwick Place, Westminster, London, England, together with Frances Nellie Mulcock.9 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||John Mulcock lived at 26 Farm Street, Mayfair, London, England, together with Frances Nellie Mulcock.10 |
|Residence||1923 ||John Mulcock lived at 26 Farm Street, Westminster, London, England.11 |
- [S5] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1959 Notebook, 25 Dec 1908: Alice called with news of Walter's aunt's death Mrs Mulcock aged 55 yrs.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1856, vol 2a 155.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., John Mulcock, parents John & Sarah, St Joh the Baptist, Croydon, fhl 994333.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Mulcock, 24, father John; & Mary Lois Harrington, 27, father James, St John, Croydon, no 232, p 116.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 71, camberwell, London, Sep 1927, vol 1d 565.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to dau. Frances Nellie Mulcock.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, lodger.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S129] UK Electoral Registers, London, City of Westminster, Grosvenor, 1923, p 42.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 19 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016