#516, (21 September 1849-July 1926)
|Birth*||21 SEP 1849 ||John Harrington was born on 21 SEP 1849 at Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||31 MAR 1851 ||He lived with James Harrington and Frances Camp at Swan Street, Sible Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Sarah Harrington, Walter Franklin Harrington and Ann Harrington.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||John Harrington lived with James Harrington and Frances Camp at Sible Hedingham, EssexG, together with Mary Lois Harrington, Walter Franklin Harrington, Ann Harrington, Fanny Harrington and Eliza Jane Harrington.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||John Harrington lived at Shalford Road, Panfield, Essex, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at High Street, Chipping Ongar, Essex, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1881 ||He was employed as Police Constable.7 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1882 ||He married Eliza Smith in JUN 1882 at White Notley, Essex, EnglandG.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||John Harrington and Eliza Smith lived at High Street, Hadleigh, Essex, EnglandG.9 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||John Harrington and Eliza Smith lived at Coggeshall Road, Braintree, Essex, EnglandG.10 |
|Employment*||3 APR 1911 ||John Harrington was employed as Police Pensioner at Sible Hedingham, EssexG.11 |
|Residence*||3 APR 1911 ||He and Eliza Smith lived at Sible Hedingham, EssexG.11 |
|Death*||JUL 1926 ||John Harrington died in JUL 1926 at Sible Hedingham, EssexG, aged 76.12 |
- [S15] CHARSLEY nee MARTIN, Rosemary Elizabeth; Communications, Jan 1996.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, BXBZ739324, John HARRINGTON.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, lodger, Every household.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; John Harrington & Eliza Smith, Braintree, Essex, vol 4a 599.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with wife Eliza, no children.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 76, Halstead, Essex, Jul-Sep 1926, vol 4a 677.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016