#517, (20 July 1787-22 April 1858)
|Birth*||20 JUL 1787 ||John Harrington was born on 20 JUL 1787 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.1 |
|Baptism||22 JUL 1787 ||He was baptized on 22 JUL 1787 at St Nicholas Church, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||20 APR 1813 ||He married Sarah Franklin, daughter of James Franklin and Sarah Garling, on 20 APR 1813 at All Saints Church, Sudbury, Suffolk, England.4 |
|Death*||22 APR 1858 ||John Harrington died on 22 APR 1858 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, aged 70.5 |
|Residence*||7 JUL 1841 ||He and Sarah Franklin lived at Nunnery Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England, together with James Harrington, William Harrington, John Harrington, Phebe Harrington, Sarah Harrington, Anne Harrington and Thomas Harrington.6 |
|Occupation*||12 APR 1842 ||The occupation of John Harrington was 'Bricklayer.7' |
|Occupation||31 MAR 1851 ||The occupation of John Harrington was 'Master Bricklayer employing 3 men.8' |
|Residence||31 MAR 1851 ||He and Sarah Franklin lived at Castle Hedingham, Essex, together with Phebe Harrington, Anne Harrington and Thomas Harrington.8 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt. Castle Hedingham, Essex; father Charles, mother Elizabeth.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/person.aspx
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Beatrice Winder on genesreunited.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, John Harrington & Sarah Franklin, All Saints, Sudbury. M062241 & fhl 0952200 & 951459.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Halstead, Essex, Apr-Jun 1858, vol. 4a 01.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, MX858289, James HARRINGTON, Frances CAMP.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S15] CHARSLEY nee MARTIN, Rosemary Elizabeth; Communications, Jan 1996.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), SFK.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016