#522, (24 November 1822-15 January 1893)
|Birth*||24 NOV 1822 ||Phebe Harrington was born on 24 NOV 1822 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.1 |
|Baptism||26 JAN 1823 ||She was baptized on 26 JAN 1823 at Independent (Congregational) Church, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.3 |
|Death*||15 JAN 1893 ||She died on 15 JAN 1893 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, aged 70.4,5 |
|Name Variation|| ||She was also known as Phoebe.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||7 JUL 1841 ||She lived with John Harrington and Sarah Franklin at Nunnery Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England, together with James Harrington, William Harrington, John Harrington, Sarah Harrington, Anne Harrington and Thomas Harrington.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||31 MAR 1851 ||Phebe Harrington lived with John Harrington and Sarah Franklin at Castle Hedingham, Essex, together with Anne Harrington and Thomas Harrington.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Phebe Harrington lived with Sarah Franklin at Castle Hedingham, Essex.8 |
|Residence*||4 APR 1881 ||Phebe Harrington lived at Castle Hedingham, Essex, together with Henry Westrop.9 |
|Occupation*||4 APR 1881 ||The occupation of Phebe Harrington was 'Tailoress.9' |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth., father John Harrington, mother Sarah Franklin; in Independant Church register, Castle Hedingham.
- [S15] CHARSLEY nee MARTIN, Rosemary Elizabeth; Communications, Jan 1996.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., father John Harrington, mother Sarah Franklin; in Independant Church register, Castle Hedingham.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 70, Halstead, Essex, Jan-Mar 1893, vol 4a 345.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to brother John.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, ESS 1804/77/5.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016