#524, (26 April 1827-)
|Birth*||26 APR 1827 ||Anne Harrington was born on 26 APR 1827 at Nunnery Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.3 |
|Baptism||17 MAY 1827 ||She was baptized on 17 MAY 1827 at St Nicholas Church, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1872 ||She married Richard Westrop, son of Isaac Westrop and Sarah Tebble, in JUN 1872 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||7 JUL 1841 ||Anne Harrington lived with John Harrington and Sarah Franklin at Castle Hedingham, Essex, together with James Harrington, William Harrington, John Harrington, Phebe Harrington, Sarah Harrington and Thomas Harrington.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||31 MAR 1851 ||Anne Harrington lived with John Harrington and Sarah Franklin at Castle Hedingham, Essex, together with Phebe Harrington and Thomas Harrington.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Anne Harrington lived with Sarah Franklin at Castle Hedingham, Essex, together with Ann Westrop.7 |
|Married Name||JUN 1872 ||Her married name was Westrop.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Anne Harrington and Richard Westrop lived at Crown Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England, together with George Reynolds Westrop and Rosina Westrop.8 |
|(Witness) Death||2 DEC 1884 ||Anne Harrington witnessed the Death of Richard Westrop on 2 DEC 1884 at Castle Hedingham, Essex.9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Castle Hedingham, father John Harrington, mother Sarah.
- [S15] CHARSLEY nee MARTIN, Rosemary Elizabeth; Communications, Jan 1996.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth., Castle Hedingham, father John Harrington, mother Sarah.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Anne Harrington & Richard Westrop, Halstead, Essex, Apr-Jun 1872, vol 4a 513.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to widow Anne & brother Robert.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016