#561, (1818-December 1864)
|Birth*||1818 ||Elizabeth Jiggins was born in 1818 at Great Leighs, Essex, England.2,3 |
|Marriage*||7 JUL 1844 ||She married William Harrington, son of John Harrington and Sarah Franklin, on 7 JUL 1844 at St Nicholas Church, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.1,4 |
|Death*||DEC 1864 ||Elizabeth Jiggins died in DEC 1864 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.5,6 |
|Name Variation|| ||She was also known as Giggens.7 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Harrington. |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She and William Harrington lived at Nunnery Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England, together with Emma Harrington, Phoebe Harrington and Jane Harrington.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Elizabeth Jiggins and William Harrington lived at Castle Hedingham, Essex, together with Emma Harrington, Phoebe Harrington, Ellen Harrington, Henry Harrington and Jane Harrington.9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, Castle Hedingham Parish; Marriage William Harrington to Elizbeth Jiggens witnesses Hannah Mason & Jeffery Carter.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Beatrice Winder's.
- [S48] Parish Register, residence in banns notice.
- [S17] BMD indices, Chelmsford, Essex, Jul-Sep 1844, vol 12 73.
- [S17] BMD indices, Halstead, Essex, Oct-Dec 1864, vol 4a 213.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, husband a widower.
- [S17] BMD indices, In marriage register.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, ESS 1804/60/5.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth, Castle Hedingham, father William Harrington, mother Elizabeth.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 13 at census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 8 at census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 5 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016