#575, (1826-26 December 1885)
|Birth*||1826 ||Anne Hodson was born in 1826 at Todwick, Yorkshire, England.3 |
|Baptism||19 NOV 1826 ||She was baptized on 19 NOV 1826 at Todwick, Yorkshire.3 |
|Marriage*||8 JAN 1879 ||She married John Thomas Titchener, son of John Titchener and Harriet Crockford, on 8 JAN 1879 at Christ Church, Fulwood, Yorkshire, England.4,5 |
|Death*||26 DEC 1885 ||Anne Hodson died on 26 DEC 1885 at Church Lane, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, England.6,7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived at Todwick, Yorkshire.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived at Hampshire Hall, Upper Hallam, Sheffield, Yorkshire, England.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at 192 Clapham Road, Lambeth, Surrey, England.10 |
|Married Name||8 JAN 1879 ||Her married name was Titchener. |
|Residence*||4 APR 1881 ||She and John Thomas Titchener lived at Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire.11 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, Anne Hodson, father Samuel, mother Mary; Todwick, Yorks,.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, deceased at Ann's marriage.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, Anne Hodson, father Samuel, mother Mary; Todwick, Yorks, 1826.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; John Thomas Titchener, 25, father John, & Ann Hodson, 52, father Samuel (dec), spinster, Fulwood, no 197. 1875.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Ann Hodson & John Thmas Titchener, Eccleshall Bierlow, Jan-Mar 1879, vol 9c 267.
- [S18] STACEY, John; 1881-1888 Diary, 26 Dec 1885.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 59, Aylesbury, Bucks. vol 3a 398, Oct-Dec 1885.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with father Samuel Hodson, shepherd.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, as nurse to Dixon family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, as servant, Jones family.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016