#596, (March 1864-14 March 1903)
|Birth*||MAR 1864 ||Charles Harrington was born in MAR 1864 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Thomas Harrington and Emma Farrants at St James Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Alfred Harrington, Franklin Harry Harrington, William Harrington and Edith Ellen Harrington.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||4 APR 1881 ||Charles Harrington lived with Thomas Harrington and Emma Farrants at Castle Hedingham, EssexG, together with William Harrington, Edith Ellen Harrington and Thomas Harrington.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Charles Harrington was employed as Draper's assistant.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived at 111 Forest Road, Hackney, London, EnglandG.5 |
|Marriage*||20 JUN 1891 ||He married Annie Evans on 20 JUN 1891 at St Botolph's Church, Bishopgate, City of London, London, EnglandG.6 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1901 ||Charles Harrington was employed as Draper's warehouseman.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Annie Evans lived at 27 Kenninghall Road, Clapton, London, EnglandG, together with Ralph Leslie Harrington and Edgar Alfred Harrington.7 |
|Death*||14 MAR 1903 ||Charles Harrington died on 14 MAR 1903 at Clapton, LondonG.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Halstead, Essex, Jan-Mar 1864, vol 4a 353.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, ESS 1804/59/4.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, boarder, with Emily Chase.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Charles Harrington, 27, father Thomas, & Annie Evans, 28, father James Hughes, St Botolphs, City of London, no 283, p 142.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow, Annie.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 39, Hackney, London, Jan-Mar 1903, vol 1b 291.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016