#599, (September 1872-)
|Birth*||SEP 1872 ||Thomas Harrington was born in SEP 1872 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1908 ||He married Edith Maud Hodson in SEP 1908 at Castle Hedingham, Essex.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||4 APR 1881 ||Thomas Harrington lived with Thomas Harrington and Emma Farrants at St James Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England, together with Charles Harrington, William Harrington and Edith Ellen Harrington.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas Harrington lived with Thomas Harrington and Emma Farrants at Crown Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England, together with Edith Ellen Harrington.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Thomas Harrington was employed as Coach Builder's apprentice.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Edith Maud Hodson lived at Jessamine Cottage, Swan Street, Sible Hedingham, Essex, England.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Halstead, Essex, Jul-Sep 1872, vol 4a 381.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, ESS 1804/59/4.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Thomas Harrington & Edith M Hodson, Halstead, Essex, Jul-Sep 1908, vol 4a 1484.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with mother-in-law, Mary Hodson. + 2 visitors from US.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016