#685, (February 1763-February 1812)
|Birth*||FEB 1763 ||Elizabeth Garner was born in FEB 1763 at Elm, Cambridgeshire, England.1 |
|Baptism||20 MAR 1763 ||She was baptized on 20 MAR 1763 at Elm, Cambridgeshire.1 |
|Marriage*||14 NOV 1779 ||She married Charles Harrington, son of John Harrington, on 14 NOV 1779 at St Nicholas Church, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.2 |
|Death*||FEB 1812 ||Elizabeth Garner died in FEB 1812 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.3 |
|Burial*||15 FEB 1812 ||She was buried on 15 FEB 1812 at Castle Hedingham, Essex.3 |
|Married Name||14 NOV 1779 ||Her married name was Harrington.4 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., father Edmund, mother Elizabeth, Elm Cambs. C 135344.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage register, St. Nicholas', Castle Hedingham; witnesses John Garling and Frances Read.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Elizabeth Harrington, widow of Charles Harrington.Castle Hedingham, Essex.
- [S48] Parish Register, Parish Registers; Castle Hedingham, Essex.
- [S8] Miscellaneous trees; Internet resources, Beatrice Winder's.
- [S8] Miscellaneous trees; Internet resources, Beatrice Winder on genesreunited.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016