#705, (4 March 1856-)
|Birth*||4 MAR 1856 ||Harriet Smith was born on 4 MAR 1856 at Dudley, Staffordshire, England.1,3 |
|Baptism||23 MAR 1856 ||She was baptized on 23 MAR 1856 at St Thomas' Church, Dudley, Staffordshire, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She lived with Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer at Rotten Row, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with Sophia Smith, Sarah Jane Smith, Philip Smith and Elizabeth Smith.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Harriet Smith lived at Red Lion, High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1871 ||She was employed as Domestic servant.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dudley, Staffs., Apr-Jun 1856, vol 6c 17.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age given as 5.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Harriet Smith, parents Joseph & Harriet, St htomas', Dudley, Staffs. fhl 378778.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, servant in Red Lion Pub, Waters family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, servant in Red Lion, Waters family.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016