Cecil Arthur Smith1
#714, (15 February 1899-19 August 1975)
|Birth*||15 FEB 1899 ||Cecil Arthur Smith was born on 15 FEB 1899 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1921 ||He married Bessie Sylvia Hitt in DEC 1921 at Totnes, Devon, England.3 |
|Death*||19 AUG 1975 ||Cecil Arthur Smith died on 19 AUG 1975 at 4 Tidwell Close, Budleigh Salterton, Devon, England, aged 76.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Joseph Smith and Sarah Ann Derby at High Street, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with Jessie Smith and Mabel Sarah Smith.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Cecil Arthur Smith lived with Joseph Smith and Sarah Ann Derby at West Lilling, Yorkshire, England, together with Jessie Smith and Nellie Smith.7 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Cecil Arthur Smith was 'Master boot maker & repairer.8' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Bessie Sylvia Hitt lived at 9 Boyne Road, Budleigh Salterton, Devon, England, together with Cecilia Mary Smith.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs. Jan-Mar 1899, vol. 7a 376.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 2 at census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Cecil A Smith & Bessie S Hitt, Totnes, Devon, Oct-Dec 1921, vol 5b 447.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 76, Exeter, Devon, Sep 1975, vol 21 1136.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, one blanked line.
- [S124] 1939 census, birthdate & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016