#759, (September 1841-10 June 1897)
|Birth*||SEP 1841 ||Ann Harvey was born in SEP 1841 at Warboys, Huntingdon, England.5 |
|Marriage||24 MAY 1892 ||She married Philip Smith, son of Joseph Smith and Harriet Palmer, on 24 MAY 1892 at Cave Adullam Chapel, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.6 |
|Death*||10 JUN 1897 ||Ann Harvey died on 10 JUN 1897 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, aged 55.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with John Harvey at Mill Green, Warboys, Huntingdonshire, England.8 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1871 ||Ann Harvey was employed as Housemaid.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived at 21 De Montfort Street, Leicester, Leicestershire, England.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at Market Place, (Barnes Yard), Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.10 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||She was employed as Cook, Domestic servant; for the Rev F Tryon and family.10 |
|Residence*||23 MAY 1892 ||She lived at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.11 |
|Employment*||23 MAY 1892 ||She was employed as Domestic Servant.11 |
|Married Name||24 MAY 1892 ||Her married name was Smith.12 |
|Note*||1895 ||She said to be the typical nasty stepmother. The elder children moved away from Market Deeping during her time married to Philip. in 1895.13 |
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, wedding certificate to Philip Smith.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Philip widower at census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, on Ann' wedding certificate.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, St. Ives, Cambs-Huntingdon, Jul-Sep 1841, vol 14 203.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage, Philip Smith, 37, & Ann Harvey, father John, 50, Particular Baptist Rites, Cave Adullam, Deeping St James, no 125.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, age 55, Deeping, Lincs., no. 35. Carcinoma of uterus, also BMD vol 7a 220.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with 4 other children & second wife, Mary Ann Rowell.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, on marriage certificate.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, date of marriage to Philip Smith.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, from a letter from EEG, #69, to LJ, #75, June 1985.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016