Fred William Todd1
#765, (30 December 1891-)
|Birth*||30 DEC 1891 ||Fred William Todd was born on 30 DEC 1891 at Leeds, Yorkshire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Herbert Todd and Annie Lodge at 12 Bayswater Mount, Leeds, Yorkshire, England, together with Isaac Harry Todd, Margaret Ellen Todd, George Edwin Todd, Victoria Lucy Todd and Frank Herbert Todd.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Fred William Todd lived with Herbert Todd and Annie Lodge at 6 Bayswater Mount, Leeds, Yorkshire, England, together with Margaret Ellen Todd, George Edwin Todd and Victoria Lucy Todd.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Fred William Todd was employed as Insurance Clerk.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||30 APR 1917 ||He began military service on 30 APR 1917 at Toronto, Ontario, Canada, reg no 3234197.5 |
|Marriage*||30 JUN 1920 ||He married Gwendolyn Isaacs on 30 JUN 1920 at Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada.6 |
|Residence*||JUL 1920 ||Fred William Todd and Gwendolyn Isaacs lived at Cobalt, Timiskaming, Ontario, Canada.7 |
|Residence||1921 ||Fred William Todd and Gwendolyn Isaacs lived at 7 Pyrite Street, Cobalt, Timiskaming, Ontario, Canada.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leeds, Yorks., Jan-Mar 1892, vol 9b 416.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age of 9 at census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S50] Official communication, Canada, WW1 soldiers, no 463804, Fred William Todd.
- [S119] Canada marriage index, marriage; Fred William Todd, 28, father Herbert, mother Annie Lodge, & Gwendolyn Isaacs, 26, father Chas, mother Ada Lawess Tyrrell, Cobalt, Ontario, no 004711.
- [S119] Canada marriage index, from marriage certificate.
- [S111] Canada Census, Census of 1921.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016