#789, (1795-March 1860)
|Birth*||1795 ||Isaac Todd was born in 1795 at Stretton, Rutland, England.2 |
|Marriage*||12 NOV 1817 ||He married Elizabeth Hill on 12 NOV 1817 at All Saints Church, Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, England.3 |
|Death*||MAR 1860 ||Isaac Todd died in MAR 1860 at Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, England.4 |
|Burial*||26 MAR 1860 ||He was buried on 26 MAR 1860 at Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Elizabeth Hill lived at Wittering, Northamptonshire, England, together with Catherine Todd, Elizabeth Todd, Sarah Todd, Mary Todd, William Todd, John Todd and Ann Todd.6 |
|Employment*||3 JUL 1848 ||Isaac Todd was employed as Labourer.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived at Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, together with Mary Todd, John Todd, Michael Woodward, Ann Todd, John William Woodward and Catherine Todd.8 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1851 ||Isaac Todd was employed as Agricultural Labourer.8 |
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, on son Isaac marriage certificate.
- [S51] Pickles, Tim, family tree on ancestry.com & pers.comm.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Elizabeth Hile & Isaac Todd, Easton, Northants.,.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Stamford Lincs., Jan-Mar 1860, vol 7a 203.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, Isaac Todd, Easton, Northants. 1999205.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, on son Isaac's marriage certificate.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Elizabeth Todd, parents Isaac & Elizabeth Todd, Eaton on the Hill, Northants., no 281, p 36.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Sarah Todd, parents Isaac & Elizabeth Todd, Easton on the Hill, Northants., no 339, p 43.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 15 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016