#813, (1836-June 1901)
|Birth*||1836 ||Thomas Lane was born in 1836 at St John the Baptist, Sutton at Hone, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||22 MAY 1836 ||He was baptized on 22 MAY 1836 at Sutton at Hone, Kent, England.3 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1862 ||He married Eliza Bevan in SEP 1862 at Dartford, Kent, England.4 |
|Death*||JUN 1901 ||Thomas Lane died in JUN 1901 at Sutton at Hone, Kent.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Henry Lane and Harriet Trodd at Sutton Street, Sutton at Hone, Kent, England, together with Esther Lane, Jesse Lane and William James Lane.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Thomas Lane was employed as Carter on farm.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived at Darenth Hill Cottage, Darenth, Kent, England.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Eliza Bevan lived at Hawley, Sutton at Hone, Kent, England.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Thomas Lane and Eliza Bevan lived at Clement Street, Sutton at Hone, Kent, England.9 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., parents Henry & Harriett, Sutton at Hone, Kent, 992536.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), C135142. father Hanry, mother Harriet.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Thomas Lane & Eliza Beven, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1862, vol 2a 456.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 66, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1901, vol 2a 314.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, wwith Richard Bake, farmer, as farm servant.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016