|Birth*||1831 ||Mary Todd was born in 1831 at Wothorpe, Northamptonshire, England.1 |
|Baptism||20 APR 1831 ||She was baptized on 20 APR 1831 at All Saints Church, Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with Isaac Todd and Elizabeth Hill at Wittering, Northamptonshire, England, together with Catherine Todd, Elizabeth Todd, Sarah Todd, William Todd, John Todd and Ann Todd.3 |
|(Witness) Marriage||15 NOV 1847 ||Mary Todd witnessed the marriage of Michael Woodward and Catherine Todd on 15 NOV 1847 at Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Mary Todd lived with Isaac Todd at Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, England, together with John Todd, Michael Woodward, Ann Todd, John William Woodward and Catherine Todd.6 |
|(Witness) Marriage||26 JUL 1858 ||Mary Todd witnessed the marriage of Robert Newbon and Ann Todd on 26 JUL 1858 at Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire.7,8 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. father Isaac Todd, mother Elizabeth, Easton, I046366.
- [S51] Pickles, Tim, family tree on ancestry.com & pers.comm.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Catherine Todd & Michael Woodward, Stamford, Lincs., Oct-Dec 1847, vol 14 1061.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Catherine Todd, father Isaac, & Michael Woodward, father John, Easton, no 47, p 24.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Robert Newbon, 22, father James, & Ann Todd, father Isaac, Easton on the Hill, Northants., no 105, p 53.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Robert Newbon & Ann Todd, Stamford, Lincs., Jul-Sep 1858, vol 7a 409.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016