Vincent Ernest Wansbury1
#884, (24 July 1895-December 1965)
|Birth*||24 JUL 1895 ||Vincent Ernest Wansbury was born on 24 JUL 1895 at Hartley, Kent, England.1,3 |
|Baptism||29 SEP 1895 ||He was baptized on 29 SEP 1895 at All Saints Church, Hartley, Kent, England.4 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1931 ||He married Muriel Helen Smith in SEP 1931 at Romford, Essex, England.5 |
|Death*||DEC 1965 ||Vincent Ernest Wansbury died in DEC 1965 at Dover, Kent, England, aged 70.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with George Charles Wansbury and Emily King at Black Lion Inn, Hartley, Kent, England, together with Minnie Mary Wansbury, Ellen Emily Emma Wansbury, Frank Robert Wansbury, John Alfred William Wansbury, Harold Victor Wansbury and Edwin Sydney Wansbury.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Vincent Ernest Wansbury lived with Emily King at Hartley, Kent, together with John Alfred William Wansbury, Frank Robert Wansbury, Edwin Sydney Wansbury, Ellen Emily Emma Wansbury, Minnie Mary Wansbury, Harold Victor Wansbury and Percival Gordon Wansbury.8 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Vincent Ernest Wansbury was employed as Wheelwright's apprentice.9 |
|Note*||9 NOV 1916 ||Was awarded Meritorious Service Medal on 9 NOV 1916.10 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||He was employed as Works Manager, coach body makers.11 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Muriel Helen Smith lived at 46 Milton Road, Ealing, London, England.12,11 |
|Residence*||1952 ||Vincent Ernest Wansbury lived at The Haven Guest House, Westgate Bay Ave., Westgate on Sea, Kent, England.13 |
|Note|| ||He There is a DNA link to 3rd cousin Emma Stevenson, Vincent's granddaughter to William Wansbury #261 and Emma Dinah Lane, #249.14 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth; Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1895, vol 2a 531.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 5 at census.
- [S5] JEFFERIES nee STACEY, Gertrude Emma; 1959 Notebook, Vinc Wansbury 1895.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Vincent Ernest Wansbury, father George Charles, mother Emily.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Vincent E Wansbury & Muriel Smith, Romford, Essex, Jul-Sep 1931, vol 4a 1681.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 70, Dover, Kent, Dec 1960, vol 5f 431.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, living at home.
- [S77] British Army records, WW1, UK medals list, Corporal, RFC, RN 4865.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Roll, Harrow, Ealing, 1939, p 21-134.
- [S56] Phone directory, Br. Phone Book 1952, Canterbury Area p 209. ph Thanet 31997.
- [S130] DNA results, DNA test match on Ancestry, done on MG Jefferies.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Romford, Essex, Apr-Jun 1932, vol 4a 954, mother Smith.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Brentford, London, Oct-Dec 1935, vol 3a 346, mother Smith.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016