Sarah Louise Hind1
#920, (17 June 1879-29 December 1955)
|Birth*||17 JUN 1879 ||Sarah Louise Hind was born on 17 JUN 1879 at Georgetown, Putnam, Florida, USA.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||10 JUN 1880 ||She lived with Thomas Hind and Ida Shook at Putnam, Florida, USA.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||1 JUN 1900 ||Sarah Louise Hind lived with Ida Shook at Georgetown, Putnam, Florida, together with Thomas Franklin Hind, Ida Hind, Mabel Florence Hind, Oliver Hind and Mary Vivian Hind.7 |
|Marriage*||21 AUG 1904 ||Sarah Louise Hind married George Atkin Jefferies, son of Henry Jefferies and Martha Atkin, on 21 AUG 1904 at Georgetown, Putnam, Florida.8 |
|Married Name||21 AUG 1904 ||Her married name was Jefferies. |
|Nickname|| ||Sarah Louise Hind also went by the name of Sadie.1 |
|Residence*||21 APR 1910 ||She and George Atkin Jefferies lived at Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, USA, together with Grace May Jefferies, Thomas Franklin Hind and Ida Louise Jefferies.9 |
|Residence||2 MAY 1940 ||Sarah Louise Hind and George Atkin Jefferies lived at 618 Tallyrand Avenue, Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, USA, together with Grace May Jefferies, George Atkin Jefferies Jr. and Thomas Henry Jefferies.10 |
|(Witness) Death||26 SEP 1945 ||Sarah Louise Hind witnessed the Death of George Atkin Jefferies on 26 SEP 1945 at Riverside Hospital, Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, USA.11 |
|Death*||29 DEC 1955 ||Sarah Louise Hind died on 29 DEC 1955 at Jacksonville Beach, Duval, Florida, USA, aged 76.4 |
|Burial*|| ||She was buried at Evergreen Cemetery, Jacksonville, Duval, Florida, USA.12 |
- [S7] HOWARD nee UNDERWOOD, Sally (Jan 1979).
- [S43] US census, 1900, Precinct 2, Putnam County, Florida, age 45.
- [S81] 10th US Federal Census, Precinct 2, Putnam County, Florida, 10 June 1880.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, Wikitree at http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Hind-85
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Family Bible in possession of Sally Howard.
- [S81] 10th US Federal Census, Precinct 2, Putnam County, Florida, 10 June 1880. 6 servants.
- [S43] US census, 1900, and five other children; Thomas T, Ida, Mabel, Oliver and Mary.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; license for Putnam County Court, Florida, dated 14 Aug 1904 and returned as done on 21 Aug 1904..
- [S47] US census, 1910.
- [S98] US Census 1940.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, age 73, Jacksonville, FLA, no. 13-01 13-510, 17435. Florida State Board of Health.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, on findagrave.com; Sarah Louise Hind 1879-1955. with husband George Atkin Jefferies.
- [S8] Miscellaneous trees; Internet resources, one world tree.
- [S52] US Social Security records, birth SSN no. 267-34-0498.
- [S42] US census, 1930, age 17 at census.
- [S52] US Social Security records, SSN 266-10-8895.
- [S52] US Social Security records, birth & death dates, & parents, SSN. 264-12-4662.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016