Frederick McClellan Stearns1
#96, (29 August 1864-February 1906)
|Birth*||29 AUG 1864 ||Frederick McClellan Stearns was born on 29 AUG 1864 at Chesaning, Saginaw, Michigan, USA.3 |
|Marriage*||25 DEC 1893 ||He married Jane Jefferies, daughter of Henry Jefferies and Martha Atkin, on 25 DEC 1893 at Crescent City, Putnam, Florida, USA.4 |
|Death*||FEB 1906 ||Frederick McClellan Stearns died in FEB 1906 at Lake City, Columbia, Florida, USA, aged 41.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||8 AUG 1870 ||He lived with Edward Henman Stearns and Frances Allen at Welaka, Putnam, Florida, USA, together with Alexander Cole Stearns.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||1885 ||Frederick McClellan Stearns lived with Edward Henman Stearns and Frances Allen at Welaka, Putnam, Florida, together with Alexander Cole Stearns.2 |
|Residence*||1 JUN 1900 ||Frederick McClellan Stearns and Jane Jefferies lived at Putnam, Florida, USA, together with Henry Edward Stearns, Leonard O Stearns and Gladys Florida Stearns.6 |
|Occupation*||1 DEC 1900 ||The occupation of Frederick McClellan Stearns was 'Manufacturer.6' |
- [S29] Email from, from Julie Strearns; March 2008.
- [S72] Florida State Census, 1885, District 2, Putnam, page 64.
- [S63] Mara Family Tree on Ancestry.com, by JM Haenlftling.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, on ancestry.com, Stearns Family Tree.
- [S99] US Federal Census 1870.
- [S43] US census, 1900.
- [S7] HOWARD nee UNDERWOOD, Sally (Jan 1979).
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016