#988, (22 April 1863-December 1939)
|Birth*||22 APR 1863 ||Henry Stacey was born on 22 APR 1863 at Shoreham, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||30 MAY 1897 ||He married Agnes Harriet Ware on 30 MAY 1897 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1939 ||Henry Stacey died in DEC 1939 at Chelsfield, Kent, England, aged 76.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1871 ||He lived with William Stacey and Eliza White at 5 Greatness Street, Sevenoaks, Kent, England, together with James Stacey, John Stacey, Edward Stacey, Keziah Stacey, Charles Stacey and Harriet Stacey.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Henry Stacey lived with Eliza White at Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with John Stacey, Edward Stacey, Mary Ann Stacey, Keziah Stacey and James Stacey.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Henry Stacey lived with Eliza White at Chelsfield, Kent, together with Edward Stacey.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Henry Stacey and Agnes Harriet Ware lived at Ethel Terrace, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Percival Henry Stacey, Mary Anne E Stacey and Lily Stacey.8 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Henry Stacey was employed as Road repairer, District Council.9 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Agnes Harriet Ware lived at Fairlawn Cottage, Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Percival Henry Stacey, Mary Anne E Stacey, Lily Stacey, Minnie Florence Stacey, Ethel Maud Stacey, Edith Hilda Stacey, Charles William Stacey and Elizabeth Agnes Stacey.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1863, vol 2a 425.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 7 at census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Henry Stacey & Agnes Harriet Saw, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1897, vol 2a 845
Parent James Saw.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 76, Bromley, Kent, Dec 1939, vol 2a 1535.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, as Harry Stacey, also with James Ware, in law, widower, age 78, Brasted & Charles Ware, 16.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1902, vol 2a 489.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016