#1002, (1774-December 1858)
|Birth*||1774 ||Margaret Deane was born in 1774 at Kemsing, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||13 NOV 1774 ||She was baptized on 13 NOV 1774 at St Mary the Virgin, Kemsing, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||26 JAN 1791 ||She married Richard Streatfield, son of John Streatfeild and Mary Gates, on 26 JAN 1791 at Kemsing, Kent.2 |
|Death*||DEC 1858 ||Margaret Deane died in DEC 1858 at Kemsing, Kent.3 |
|Married Name||1795 ||Her married name was Streatfield.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||She and Richard Streatfield lived at Malthouse Lane, Kemsing, Kent, England.5 |
|(Witness) Death||26 APR 1844 ||Margaret Deane witnessed the Death of Richard Streatfield on 26 APR 1844 at Kemsing, Kent.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Margaret Deane lived with Stephen Streatfield and Keziah Ann Cheeseman at Kemsing, Kent.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, from Ron Ellis; Streatfeild (Streatfield) generations.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1858, vol 2a 249.
- [S29] Email from, Ron Ellis Oct 2007.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, death, age 71, Shoreham, Kent. no. 130. cause of death; Hydrothorax.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1892 age 73 vol 2a 562.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016