#1030, (1830-June 1909)
|Birth*||1830 ||William Streatfield was born in 1830 at Stansted, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||20 JUN 1830 ||He was baptized on 20 JUN 1830 at St Mary the Virgin, Stansted, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1857 ||He married Charlotte Francis in DEC 1857 at Stansted, Kent.3 |
|Death*||JUN 1909 ||William Streatfield died in JUN 1909 at Ditton, Kent, England.4 |
|Name Variation|| ||He was also known as Strutfield.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with John Streatfield and Ann Bratton at Nr Horse & Groom, Stansted, Kent, England, together with Thomas Streatfield and Ann Streatfield.6 |
|Employment*|| ||William Streatfield was employed as Agricultural Labourer.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Charlotte Francis lived at Ranscome Farm Cottages, Cuxton, Kent, England.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||William Streatfield and Charlotte Francis lived at Twydale Road, Gillingham, Kent, England.9 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1901 ||William Streatfield was employed as Horse Driver for contractor.10 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Charlotte Francis lived at Carman's Cottages, Bell Lane, Ditton, Kent, England.11 |
- [S48] Parish Register, Trevor Gibbons/Ron Ellis, Streatfeild family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; William Streatfield & Charlotte Francis; Malling, Kent, Oct-Dec 1857, vol 2a 577.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 77, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1909, vol 2a 437.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with brother James Francis.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016