#1056, (1862-March 1953)
|Birth*||1862 ||Fanny Streatfield was born in 1862 at Stansted, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||31 DEC 1862 ||She was baptized on 31 DEC 1862 at St Mary the Virgin, Stansted, Kent, England.3 |
|Marriage*||29 MAR 1885 ||She married Walter John Price, son of John Price and Elizabeth Hall, on 29 MAR 1885 at Stansted, Kent.4 |
|Death*||MAR 1953 ||Fanny Streatfield died in MAR 1953 at Otahuhu, Auckland, North Island, New Zealand.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with George Streatfield and Hannah Caller at Brattens, Stansted, Kent, England, together with Eliza Streatfield, Anne Streatfield, Wilfred Streatfield, Frederick Tony Streatfield and Ellen Streatfield.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Fanny Streatfield lived with George Streatfield and Hannah Caller at Horse & Groom Road, Stansted, Kent, England, together with Wilfred Streatfield and Eliza Streatfield.7 |
|Married Name||29 MAR 1885 ||Her married name was Price.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Fanny Streatfield and Walter John Price lived at 2 Downter Cottages, St Paul's Cray, Kent, England, together with Mary Annie Price, Sydney George Price, Fanny Price and Walter John Price.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Fanny Streatfield and Walter John Price lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Mary Annie Price and Walter John Price.10 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Fanny Streatfield and Walter John Price lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent.11 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; Stanstead, Kent, father George Streatfield, mother Hannah. C167151.
- [S48] Parish Register, Trevor Gibbons/Ron Ellis/?Malcolm Streatfield, Streatfeild family.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; Fanny, father George Streatfield, mother Hannah. Stanstead, Kent C167151.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Walter John Price & Fanny Streatfield, Malling, Kent, Jan-Mar 1885, vol 2a 661.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, death, Otahuhu, NZ, Jan-Mar 1953, no 268.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, no children at home, 3 out of 7 alive.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016