#1065, (March 1883-15 February 1956)
|Birth*||MAR 1883 ||Sidney Streatfield was born in MAR 1883 at Halling, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||6 MAY 1883 ||He was baptized on 6 MAY 1883 at St John the Baptist, Halling, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1913 ||He married Ellen Clara Vinten, daughter of George Vinten and Eleanor Cooke, in OCT 1913 at Register Office, Strood, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||15 FEB 1956 ||Sidney Streatfield died on 15 FEB 1956 at 2 Tudor Grove, Rainham, Kent, England, aged 72.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with George Herbert Streatfield and Emily Mary Hermitage at 2 Essex Terrace, Halling, Kent, England, together with Albert Edward Carter, Annie Elizabeth Streatfield, William John Streatfield, John Thomas Streatfield, Sophia Emily Streatfield, James Charles Streatfield and John Henry Carter.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Sidney Streatfield lived with George Herbert Streatfield and Emily Mary Hermitage at Halling, Kent, together with Sophia Emily Streatfield, Ellen Mary Streatfield, George Thomas Streatfield and Emily Bertha Streatfield.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Sidney Streatfield lived at 1 Hope Cottages, Essex Road, Halling, Kent, England.7 |
|(Witness) Death||6 MAR 1916 ||He witnessed the Death of George Herbert Streatfield on 6 MAR 1916 at Halling, Kent.8,9 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of Sidney Streatfield was 'Labourer, Cement Works.10' |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Sidney Streatfield, parents George Herbert & Susan, Halling, Kent.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, North Aylesford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1883, vol 2a 548.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Sidney Streatfield & Ellen C Vinten, Strood, Kent, Oct-Dec 1913, vol 2a 1387.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 73, Chatham, Kent, Mar 1956, vol 5b 450.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, boarder with Board family.
- [S17] BMD indices, Strood, Kent age 68, Jan-Mar 1916, vol 2a 973.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, from certificate: cirrhosis of liver; peritonitis, heart failure.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016