#1129, (9 October 1806-December 1837)
|Birth*||9 OCT 1806 ||William Davis was born on 9 OCT 1806 at Newington, Surrey, England.2 |
|Marriage*||16 FEB 1823 ||He married Sophia Lane, daughter of James Lane and Dinah Streatfield, on 16 FEB 1823 at St. Mary, Newington, London, England.3,4 |
|Death*||DEC 1837 ||William Davis died in DEC 1837 at Wandsworth, Surrey, England, aged 31.5 |
|Occupation*|| ||The occupation of William Davis was 'Carpenter.6' |
- [S29] Email from, Peter Lindley quoting London & Metropolitan Archives X14/112 page 15.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, In back flyleaf of book "The Poetical Piece-Book" 5 edition; author n/k.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; William Davis & Sophia Lane, witness Mary Davis; St Mary, Newington, no 45.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), M055631.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Wandsworth, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1837, vol 4 400.
- [S48] Parish Register, on entry of marriage of dau. Harriet to Joseph Bysouth, Southwark.
- [S2] Book inscriptions.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, Written in book of William Davis.'
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age 8, with Thomas.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with Emma Wansbury.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 14 at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016