Benjamin Ralph Streatfield1
#1159, (18 February 1894-1 July 1916)
|Birth*||18 FEB 1894 ||Benjamin Ralph Streatfield was born on 18 FEB 1894 at Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Walter Streatfield and Elizabeth Mercy Price at Peckham Wood, Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ernest Streatfield, Minnie Rosa Streatfield, William Streatfield, Richard Streatfield, Reginald Alfred John Streatfield, Lucy May Streatfield, Victor Streatfield and Elsie Lizzie Streatfield.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Benjamin Ralph Streatfield lived with Ernest Streatfield and Minnie Gertrude Martin at Black House, Ash next Ridley, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ernest John Streatfield.4 |
|Milit-Beg*||1914 ||Benjamin Ralph Streatfield began military service in 1914 at Wrotham, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Death*||1 JUL 1916 ||He died on 1 JUL 1916 at The Battle of the Somme, Picardy, France, aged 22.5,6 |
|Burial*||1 AUG 1932 ||He was buried on 1 AUG 1932 at The Thiepval Memorial, Picardy, France.7 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 6 at census.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, Killed in Action.
- [S28] Monumental inscription.
- [S106] UK Commonwealth War Graves, G/1558, Pte. Streatfield, Benjamin Ralph, 7th Bn. Royal West Kent Regt. Theipval Memorial Part XLII.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016