Benjamin Ralph Streatfield1
#1159, (18 February 1894-1 July 1916)
|Birth*||18 FEB 1894 ||Benjamin Ralph Streatfield was born on 18 FEB 1894 at Ash next Ridley, Kent, England.2 |
|Death*||1 JUL 1916 ||He died on 1 JUL 1916 at The Battle of the Somme, Picardy, France, aged 22.3,4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Walter Streatfield and Elizabeth Mercy Price at Peckham Wood, Ash next Ridley, Kent, England, together with Ernest Streatfield, Minnie Rosa Streatfield, William Streatfield, Richard Streatfield, Reginald Alfred John Streatfield, Lucy May Streatfield, Victor Streatfield and Elsie Lizzie Streatfield.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Benjamin Ralph Streatfield lived with Ernest Streatfield and Minnie Gertrude Martin at Black House, Ash next Ridley, Kent, England, together with Ernest John Streatfield.6 |
|Milit-Beg*||1914 ||Benjamin Ralph Streatfield began military service in 1914 at Wrotham, Kent, England.3 |
|Milit-End*||1 JUL 1916 ||He ended military service on 1 JUL 1916.7 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 6 at census.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S77] British Army records, Killed in Action.
- [S28] Monumental inscription.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S28] Monumental inscription, Theipval Memorial; 7th Bn., Queens Own (Royal West Kent Regiment).
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016