Harriet Luisa Davis1
#1221, (12 November 1824-June 1859)
|Birth*||12 NOV 1824 ||Harriet Luisa Davis was born on 12 NOV 1824 at 6 Georges Street, Camberwell, London, England.2 |
|Baptism||29 JUL 1827 ||She was baptized on 29 JUL 1827 at Farningham, Kent, England.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 || From 30 MAR 1841 Harriet Luisa Davis lived next to her aunt, Esther Booker, nee Gibson. at Farningham, Kent.4 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1841 ||The occupation of Harriet Luisa Davis was 'Silk weavers as(sistant.)4' |
|Residence||JUL 1845 ||She lived at 1, Fuller Street, Bethnal Green, Surrey, England.5 |
|Married Name||6 JUL 1845 ||Her married name was Bysouth.6 |
|Marriage*||6 JUL 1845 ||She married Joseph Bysouth, son of Samuel Bysouth and Anne Grey, on 6 JUL 1845 at The Parish Church, St. Savior, Southwark, Surrey, England.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Harriet Luisa Davis lived at Elizabeth Terrace, Eltham, Kent, England, together with Henry Abel Bysouth, William Joseph Bysouth and Harriet Sophia Bysouth.7 |
|Married Name||MAY 1858 ||Her married name was Wright.8 |
|Marriage*||MAY 1858 ||Harriet Luisa Davis married William Wright in MAY 1858 at Foxton, Cambridgeshire, England; William also known as known as Tofts.9 |
|Death*||JUN 1859 ||Harriet Luisa Davis died in JUN 1859 at Royston, Hertfordshire, England, aged 34.10 |
- [S2] Book inscriptions.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, written in book of William Davis.'
- [S48] Parish Register, Christening Records 1520-1906; England & Wales.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage certificate.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Marriage certificate no 250, Southwark, Surrey.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, as Byrouth.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, and from Bysouth website.
- [S17] BMD indices, Foxton, Cambs, cert no 69.
- [S17] BMD indices, Royston, Herts, Apr-Jun 1859, vol 3a 133.
- [S17] BMD indices, St George in the East, London, Jul-Sep 1846, vol 2 92.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 2 at census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 2 weeks at census.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Cambridge, Melbourn, no. 452.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016