Florence Edith Gibson1
#1237, (March 1862-December 1943)
|Birth*||MAR 1862 ||Florence Edith Gibson was born in MAR 1862 at Eynsford, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||16 SEP 1886 ||She married Walter William Wood on 16 SEP 1886 at Eynsford, Kent.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1943 ||Florence Edith Gibson died in DEC 1943 at Bromley, Kent, England, aged 81.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with William Gibson and Eliza Ribbens at Forge, Sevenoaks Road, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Kate Mary Gibson, Lewis Bruce Gibson, Laura Eliza Gibson and Beatrice Emily Gibson.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Florence Edith Gibson lived with William Gibson and Eliza Ribbens at Eynsford House, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Sidney William Gibson, Beatrice Emily Gibson and Lewis Bruce Gibson.6 |
|Married Name||16 SEP 1886 ||Her married name was Wood.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Florence Edith Gibson and Walter William Wood lived at Horn Park Farm, Eltham, London, England, together with Walter Thomas Bruce Wood, Sydney Basil Wood and Arthur Russell.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Florence Edith Gibson and Walter William Wood lived at Eltham, London, together with Walter Thomas Bruce Wood and Sydney Basil Wood.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1862, vol 2a 6.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 9 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Florence Edith Gibson & Walter William Wood. Jul-Sep 1886, vol 2a 738.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 81, Bromley, Kent, Dec 1943, vol 2a 1137.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, & 3 servants.
- [S29] Email from, Jan 2014; K Robinson, unverified.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016