Lewis Bruce Gibson1
#1238, (22 July 1865-21 February 1939)
|Birth*||22 JUL 1865 ||Lewis Bruce Gibson was born on 22 JUL 1865 at Eynsford, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||31 MAY 1894 ||He married Rosetta Elizabeth Wood, daughter of John Wood and Catherine Wise, on 31 MAY 1894 at Crockenhill, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||21 FEB 1939 ||Lewis Bruce Gibson died on 21 FEB 1939 at East Wickham Farm, Welling, Kent, England, aged 73.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with William Gibson and Eliza Ribbens at Forge, Sevenoaks Road, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Kate Mary Gibson, Florence Edith Gibson, Laura Eliza Gibson and Beatrice Emily Gibson.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Lewis Bruce Gibson lived with William Gibson and Eliza Ribbens at Eynsford House, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Sidney William Gibson, Beatrice Emily Gibson and Florence Edith Gibson.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Lewis Bruce Gibson lived with William Gibson and Eliza Ribbens at Eynsford House, 19, Eynsford Street, Eynsford, Kent, England.8 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Lewis Bruce Gibson was employed as Surveyor, Darenth Valley Sewerage.8 |
|Name Variation||SEP 1865 ||He was also known as Bruce Lewis.9 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Lewis Bruce Gibson was 'Market Gardener, farmer.10' |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Rosetta Elizabeth Wood lived at East Wickham, Kent, England, together with Marjorie Gibson.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1865, vol 2a 314.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 5 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Lewis Bruce Gibson & Rosetta Elizabeth Wood. Apr-Jun 1894, vol 2a 785.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 73, Dartford, Kent, Mar 1939, vol 2a 1151.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to Ewart Bruce Gibson & Marjorie Robinson.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, name var. he used on census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 5.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 12.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016