#1246, (September 1855-March 1895)
|Birth*||SEP 1855 ||Charles Gibson was born in SEP 1855 at Dartford, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1878 ||He married Emma Hales in SEP 1878 at Dartford, Kent.3 |
|Death*||MAR 1895 ||Charles Gibson died in MAR 1895 at Dartford, Kent, aged 39.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Charles Gibson at East Hill, Dartford, Kent, England, together with Mary Ann Gibson, Emily Gibson and Elizabeth Gibson.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Charles Gibson lived with Charles Gibson and Susannah Furlonger at 19, East Hill, Dartford, Kent, England, together with Jane Gibson, Clara Gibson, Susannah Gibson and Amelia Gibson.6 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1881 ||The occupation of Charles Gibson was 'Blacksmith.7' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Emma Hales lived at Blacksmith's Forge, East Hill, Dartford, Kent, England.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Charles Gibson and Emma Hales lived at 7 Mt Pleasant Road, Dartford, Kent, England, together with Charles Reginald Gibson, Leslie Harvey Gibson and William Thomas Gibson.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1855, vol 2a 211
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 5 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Charles Gibson & Emma Dunmall or Hales; Datford, Kent Jul-Sep 1878, vol 2a 656.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 36, Dartford, Kent Jan-Mar 1895, vol. 2a 416.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016