#1247, (1832-December 1923)
|Birth*||1832 ||Susannah Furlonger was born in 1832 at Chiddingfold, Surrey, England.2 |
|Baptism||23 SEP 1832 ||She was baptized on 23 SEP 1832 at St Mary's Church, Chiddingfold, Surrey, England.3 |
|Marriage*||9 MAY 1861 ||She married Charles Gibson, son of William Gibson and Philadelphia Lane, on 9 MAY 1861 at St John the Evangelist Church, Sidcup, Kent, England.1,4 |
|Death*||DEC 1923 ||Susannah Furlonger died in DEC 1923 at Guildford, Surrey, England.5 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Gibson.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||She and Charles Gibson lived at 19, East Hill, Dartford, Kent, England, together with Jane Gibson, Clara Gibson, Susannah Gibson, Amelia Gibson and Charles Gibson.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Susannah Furlonger and Charles Gibson lived at Dartford, Kent, together with Jane Gibson, Susannah Gibson, Amelia Gibson and Emily Gibson.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Susannah Furlonger lived at 10 Highfield Road, Dartford, Kent, England, together with Jane Gibson, Clara Gibson and Susannah Gibson.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Susannah Furlonger lived at 102, London Rod, Ipswich, Suffolk, England, together with Jane Gibson.9 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Susannah Furlonger lived at 46 Hartley Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Susannah Gibson.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Charles Gibson & Susannah Furlonger; Bromley, Kent Apr-Jun 1861 vol 2a 391.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 39 at census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. father Edward, mother Mary.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Charles Gibson, widower, father William, & Susannah Furlonger, father Edward, St John the Evangelist, Sidcup, Kent, no. 48, p 24.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 91, Guildford, Surrey, vol 2a 111.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, visitor to Gardner household with dau. Jane.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, in household of dau. Susannah.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 8 at census.
- [S61] Passengers, age 6 at census.
- [S61] Passengers, age 3 at census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 4 months at census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016