Henrietta Emily Gibson1
#1285, (September 1875-)
|Birth*||SEP 1875 ||Henrietta Emily Gibson was born in SEP 1875 at Farningham, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Samuel Gibson and Mary Ann Wellard at Blacksmith's Shop, Farningham, Kent, EnglandG, together with Florence Elizabeth Gibson, George William Gibson and Mary Ann Gibson.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Henrietta Emily Gibson lived at 4 Overcliffs, Gravesend, Kent, EnglandG.4 |
|Married Name||DEC 1894 ||Her married name was Dixon.5 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1894 ||She married James Edward Dixon in DEC 1894 at Gravesend, Kent, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Henrietta Emily Gibson lived at 28, Cecil Road, Gravesend, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Ann Wellard.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1875, vol. 2a 408.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age 5 at census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant in Fred Nettlingham household.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Henrietta Emily Gibson & James Edward Dixon, Gravesend, Kent, vol 2a 890.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016