Sidney George Streatfield1
#1344, (December 1899-December 1958)
|Birth*||DEC 1899 ||Sidney George Streatfield was born in DEC 1899 at Halling, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||21 JAN 1900 ||He was baptized on 21 JAN 1900 at Halling, KentG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with James Charles Streatfield and Elizabeth Ann Roseanna Milliam at Halling, KentG, together with Kate Elizabeth Streatfield.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Sidney George Streatfield lived with James Charles Streatfield and Elizabeth Ann Roseanna Milliam at 2 Stone Cottages, Essex Road, Halling, Kent, EnglandG, together with Kate Elizabeth Streatfield, Frederick William Streatfield, Harold Albert Streatfield, Arthur James Streatfield and Beatrice Winifred Streatfield.4 |
|Occupation*||19 FEB 1919 ||The occupation of Sidney George Streatfield was 'Bargeman.5' |
|Marriage*||SEP 1923 ||He married Ethel M Kemp in SEP 1923 at Faversham, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
|Death*||DEC 1958 ||Sidney George Streatfield died in DEC 1958 at Chatham, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth; Strood, Kent, Oct-Dec 1899, vol 2a 594.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, Surrey Regimental Rolls, Queens R. West Surrey, 128221, Streatfield Sidney George, Lowestoft.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Sidney G Streatfield & Ethel M Kemp, Strood, Kent, Jul-Sep 1923, vol 2a 1813.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 58, Chatham, Kent, Dec 1958, vol 5b 288.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Maidstone, Kent, Apr-Jun 1924, vol 2a 1157, mother Kemp.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Maidstone, Kent, Jul-Sep 1927, vol 2a 1177, mother Kemp.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1930, vol 2a 1449, mother Kemp.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Malling, Kent, Apr-Jun 1938, vol 2a 1663, mother Kemp.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016