#1407, (1794-December 1869)
|Birth*||1794 ||Maria Maddison was born in 1794 at Brampton, Huntingdonshire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||14 MAY 1820 ||She married John Sapcote Smith, son of John Smith and Elizabeth ?, on 14 MAY 1820 at Boston, Lincolnshire, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1869 ||Maria Maddison died in DEC 1869 at Bourne, Lincolnshire, England.4 |
|Married Name||14 MAY 1820 ||Her married name was Smith.2 |
|Residence||21 JUL 1822 ||She and John Sapcote Smith lived at Booth Street, Spitalfields, City of London, London, England.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||Maria Maddison and John Sapcote Smith lived at Horsegate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with Sarah Smith, Jane Smith and Charles Smith.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Maria Maddison and John Sapcote Smith lived at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Maria Maddison and John Sapcote Smith lived at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire.8 |
|ResearchNote*||19 APR 2010 ||Research Note: There is no direct evidence to say that John and Martha are the parents of Joseph. The fact that Joseph was recorded as being born in London in several censuses doesn't help! |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, Parish Records at marriage to John Smith.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age of 67.
- [S48] Parish Register, Lincolnshire marriage index; John Smith & Maria Maddison.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Bourne, Lincs, Oct-Dec 1869, vol 7a 207, age 72.
- [S48] Parish Register, London Baptism records for Joseph, Christchurch, Spitalfields no 1299, 1822, father John, mother Maria.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, children not born in Lincs.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, John, 53, from Thurlby, Martha, 57, from Brampton, Hunts.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, John, age 67, from Thurlby & Martha, 67 from Brampton.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016