#1468, (11 February 1893-26 July 1972)
|Birth*||11 FEB 1893 ||Dorothy Wickenden was born on 11 FEB 1893 at Chelsfield, Kent, England.4 |
|Marriage*||JUL 1916 ||She married William Jones Wansbury, son of Mark Wansbury and Ellen Vaughan, in JUL 1916 at Bromley, Kent, England.5 |
|Death*||26 JUL 1972 ||Dorothy Wickenden died on 26 JUL 1972 at Dartford, Kent, England, aged 79.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Slutt's Hole, Chelsfield, Kent, England.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Emsdale, Homefield Rise, Orpington, Kent, England.8 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||She was employed as Domestic servant.8 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Wansbury.9,10 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||She and William Jones Wansbury lived at 45 Highcroft Cottages, Swanley, Kent, England, together with Dorothy E Wansbury, William Henry Wansbury and Kathleen Ellen Wansbury.11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1893, vol 2a 435.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. Seal, Herbert Henry, father Thomas, mother Elizabeth, C151023.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & birth.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent Apr-Jun 1893, vol 2a 435.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage William J Wansbury & Dorothy Wickenden; Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1916, vol 2a 1099.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 79, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1972, vol 5f 790.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, aged 8, with family of Herbert H Wickenden.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, home of Charles Daxton, as servant.
- [S17] BMD indices, Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1916, vol 2a 1099.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Gen Humble on Genes Reunited.
- [S124] 1939 census, 3 blanked lines.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016