#1556, (16 October 1829-June 1889)
|Birth*||16 OCT 1829 ||Elizabeth Atterbury was born on 16 OCT 1829 at Derby, Derbyshire, England.2 |
|Baptism||6 DEC 1829 ||She was baptized on 6 DEC 1829 at King Street Wesleyan, Derby, Derbyshire, England.3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1852 ||She married John Bettles, son of John Read Bettles and Elizabeth Skinner, in DEC 1852 at Leicester, Leicestershire, England.4 |
|Death*||JUN 1889 ||Elizabeth Atterbury died in JUN 1889 at Ockbrook, Derbyshire, England, aged 59.5 |
|Married Name||DEC 1852 ||Her married name was Bettles.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||She and John Bettles lived at 20 Bridge Gate, Derby, Derbyshire, England, together with Esrom Bettles, Ada Bettles and Isaiah Horton Bettles.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Elizabeth Atterbury and John Bettles lived at 89 Upper Brook Street, Derby, Derbyshire, England, together with Esrom Bettles, Ada Bettles, Isaiah Horton Bettles, Edith Bettles, John Bettles, William Bettles and Herbert Bettles.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Elizabeth Atterbury and John Bettles lived at Derby, Derbyshire, together with Edith Bettles, John Bettles and William Bettles.8 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, mother-in-law is Ann Atterbury.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & birthplace.
- [S48] Parish Register, Wesleyan Circuit, King Street, Derby, Elizabeth, parents William Atterbury & Ellen Johnson. no 204, p 28.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; John Bettles & Elizabeth Atterbury; Leicester, Leics., Oct-Dec 1852, vol 7a 409.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 59, Derby, Derbys. Jun 1889, vol. 7b 297.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Derby, Derbys., Apr-Jun 1860, vol 7b 377.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016