#1581, (26 January 1905-30 June 1980)
|Birth*||26 JAN 1905 ||Charley Mead was born on 26 JAN 1905 at Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England.3 |
|Marriage*||2 AUG 1930 ||He married Florence Mary Gough, daughter of Osborne Leonard Gough and Sarah Elizabeth Jones, on 2 AUG 1930 at Ebenezer Chapel, St Mary Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England, witnessed by Arthur Vasey Mead and Nellie Mead.4,5 |
|Death*||30 JUN 1980 ||Charley Mead died on 30 JUN 1980 at Dunstable, Bedfordshire, aged 75.6,7 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Susan Sophia Bird and Joseph Mead at Church Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England, together with Percy George Mead, Dora Mead, Arthur Vasey Mead, Nellie Mead, William Mead and Elizabeth Veasey.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||1928 ||Charley Mead lived with Joseph Mead and Susan Sophia Bird at 66 Kirby Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England, together with Arthur Vasey Mead.9 |
|Residence*||1 AUG 1930 ||Charley Mead lived at Kirby Villa, 66 Kirby Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England.5 |
|Occupation||2 AUG 1930 ||The occupation of Charley Mead was 'Pattern Maker.5' |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||He lived at 19 Wright Street, Hull, Yorkshire, England.10 |
|Occupation*||JUN 1943 ||The occupation of Charley Mead was 'Centre Lathe Turner.11' |
|Residence*||12 JAN 1968 ||He and Florence Mary Gough lived at 22 Borough Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England, together with Marilyn Mead S.R.N.12 |
|(Witness) Marriage||21 SEP 1968 ||Charley Mead witnessed the marriage of Michael Galton Jefferies B.Sc, FRES and Marilyn Mead S.R.N. on 21 SEP 1968 at the Ebenezer Chapel, St Mary Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England.13 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Luton, Beds, Jan-Mar 1905, vol 3b 370.
- [S29] Email from, from Hilary & Phil Rogers, Aug 2011.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Luton, Beds, Jan-Mar 1905, vol 3b 370.
- [S17] BMD indices, Luton, Beds,Jul-Sep 1930. vol 3b 1112.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, survey of Mead family 1992.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 75, Luton, Beds., Jul-Sep 1980 vol 9 0281.
- [S2] Book inscriptions, notebook of Marilyn Mead.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Bedfordshire Electoral Roll, Luton, Dunstable, 1928, p 29.
- [S124] 1939 census, with a group of others, all tradesmen such as painters and carpenters.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, birth certificate no 244, Luton, Beds.
- [S123] Passport, No 306064, issued 30 Jul 1964, Left South Africa.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Michael Galton Jefferies, 28, father Frank William, & Marily Mead, 25, father Charles, Ebenezer Chapel, Dunstable, Beds, no. 239, 1968. celebrant the Rev C W. Norrish. original.
- [S17] BMD indices, Luton, Beds,Jan-Mar 1932. vol 3b 459.
- [S17] BMD indices, Luton, Beds,Apr-Jun 1936. vol 3b 481.
- [S17] BMD indices, Luton, Beds,Jan-Mar 1948. vol 4a 159.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016